Building Your Unique Tribute
At all of our Kays-Ponger & Uselton Funeral Homes and Cremation Services, we offer packages intended to make the planning process easier for you. Whatever your cremation service choice, we include the following:
- 100% Service Guarantee—Assures you of the highest quality personal service available; if any aspect of our service does not meet your expectation, please contact us at once and corrective action will be taken to provide you and your family total satisfaction
- Online Obituary and Guest Book—Provides access for family and friends to view the obituary and tributes and to offer condolences
- Personalized Tribute Page—Allows your family to create a memory page highlighting special photos, memories, and stories
Family Support Benefits
- Bereavement Travel Services—Offers discounted airfare, hotels, and rental cars when you need them the most
- Grief Library and Support Materials—Includes 24-hour compassion helpline and online access to grief support articles and personal stories
- Estate Management Guide—Helps you organize business and personal affairs when a loved one passes away
Additional Plan Benefits
- Memorial Portrait—Offers a uniquely personalized portrait available for framing
- Live Event Broadcasting—Allows all family members and friends worldwide to be part of the event LIVE via the Internet
- Life Tribute DVD—Takes you on a photographic journey of your loved one’s life that may be presented on screen during the service and enjoyed later at home
- Personalized Printed Materials—Offers custom designed programs, guest book, bookmarks, and acknowledgment cards
Here we outline a variety of cremation packages for you to choose from, designed to meet every desire and budget. Once you choose a package, our counselor will assist you in personalizing every aspect of this final tribute.
In addition to the Family Support Benefits, expect the following with each of the plans outlined below:
- Basic services of the funeral director and staff
- Necessary permits and authorizations
- Transferring your loved one into our care
- Cremation services
- Reverent and professional preparatory care of your loved one, such as embalming, dressing, cosmetology, and refrigeration
Public Ceremony Plans
Creation of a personalized ceremony, which includes a public viewing prior to an event at one of our convenient locations or location of your choice; full complement of our staff at your event, which includes up to four additional plan benefits (memory portrait, event broadcasting, life tribute DVD, and personalized printed materials), as well as a flower/tapestry allowance.
Time to Share
Creation of a personalized ceremony or gathering of family and friends that honors a life lived at one of our convenient locations or location of your choice; choice of up to three additional plan benefits (memory portrait, event broadcasting, life tribute DVD, and personalized printed materials), as well as a flower/tapestry allowance.
Private Gathering Plans
A family ceremony or gathering, before or after cremation, in which your clergy or family friend may participate or we can facilitate; includes the final goodbye and your choice of up to two additional plan benefits (memory portrait, event broadcasting, life tribute DVD, and personalized printed materials).
An intimate private time for immediate family members to say goodbye, which includes dressing in clothing provided by the family and your choice of one additional plan benefit (memory portrait, event broadcasting, life tribute DVD, and personalized printed materials).