Gulf Pines Memorial Park in Englewood FL: Unparalleled Beauty and Quality in Sarasota and Charlotte Counties
With hundreds of oak, palm, and pine trees, Gulf Pines Memorial Park is considered one of the most beautiful parks in Southwest Florida. In memorializing loved ones, it has been the quality choice for residents of South Sarasota and North Charlotte counties for over 50 years. Our beauty, tranquility, and commitment to quality set the standard of care for the families we serve and as citizens of this community.
In addition, Gulf Pines is proud to have three gardens dedicated to our veterans and their family members who have served our country during war and peace. Read about our services to veterans and our dedicated veteran burial sites. We are certain you will find us to be unparalleled in honoring those who have served.
The following is an explanation of the different options families have for disposition in our cemetery, including a glossary of terms we hope you will find helpful.
The traditional grave is a beautiful resting place. Our acres of groomed, landscaped grounds provide a peaceful atmosphere. Choosing a gravesite is a very personal decision with many factors entering into the final determination. Unlike many cemeteries, we have an abundance of undeveloped land available for future expansion. This gives us the opportunity to offer you different sites within our grounds‹single, double, and triple gravesites are available.
- Cremated Remains Sites
Cremated human remains are usually placed in an urn, which is then permanently placed indoors or outdoors. For cremated remains placed outdoors, Gulf Pines Memorial Park has an urn garden. The area has been tastefully landscaped so that it encloses the urn garden and offers a tranquil environment for reverent meditation.
- Above-Ground Options
Gulf Pines Memorial Park Mausoleum provides our families with an option to traditional in-ground burial. This community mausoleum is located in a private corner of our beautifully landscaped grounds.
- A space in a mausoleum or other building to hold casketed human remains or cremated remains in an urn.
- The placement of whole human remains or cremated remains in their final resting place.
- Burial in a mausoleum.
- A space in the ground in a cemetery for the burial of casketed human remains or cremated remains in an urn.
- Burial in the ground, inurnment, or entombment.
- Placing cremated remains into a niche.
- A building in which human remains are buried (entombed).
- A space in a mausoleum to hold an urn.
- A container to hold cremated human remains. It can be placed in a columbarium or mausoleum or it can be buried in the ground.
- An outer burial container that completely encloses a casket.