Personal and meaningful
We believe in honoring your loved one through a celebration that is personal and provides a healing experience to family and friends. Celebrations of life can be held for burial or cremation to help celebrate a life well lived.
From traditional ceremonies to unique celebrations, we pride ourselves on our service helping you plan the perfect event.
Have a beach gathering or seashell hunt in honor of your loved one.
Join together with friends to do the activity your loved one enjoyed most.
A gift for generation, plant a tree to honor your loved one.
Give your veteran loved one the respect deserved with veteran funeral benefits.
Personalizing a Celebration
The purpose of a funeral is to provide a way of commemorating a life and bringing together friends and family. We aim for our celebrations to be a time to share memories and remember your loved one through music, stories, and capturing the nature of their spirit.
The most important thing to keep in mind when creating a celebration is that it should be reflective of your loved one. While religious elements may play a part, it should also include stories about the person’s life that help everyone recapture and revisit their own memories. Sometimes this is best accomplished by having friends or family members share their reflections as part of the service. Some people personalize the service with special music (which may be religious or non-religious). Others bring in pictures to have at the service. Sometimes favorite things that belonged to the deceased are integrated into the ceremony such as wood carvings, golf clubs or even a motorcycle.
The goal is to give a true sense of who this person was. There is nothing wrong with telling funny stories about the person who died: a funeral recognizes the sad event of a death, but can include humor. Unique celebrations include a patio tailgate party where everyone wears their loved one’s favorite team jersey, decorating to display their passion project, offering unique food, signature cocktail or wine from their personal cellar, or bringing in your loved one’s private art collection to be on display.
We can create personalized print materials for your loved one.
Long-distant family and friends can watch a webcast of the funeral.
Let us create a touching DVD helping friends and family relive special memories.
Funeral and/or Cremation Items
To make a memorable and meaningful experience, we offer a wide variety of items to fit your unique needs, style, and budget. Incorporating individual tastes and interests through personalized products will create a meaningful event for you and your family.
- Celebrants—For families not affiliated with a church or those who simply do not wish to have a traditional religious service, a Celebrant can offer an alternative to a traditional service. By sharing meaningful memories and creating a healing environment, a Celebrant can create a memorable experience to celebrate the unique life that was lived.
- Remembrance Jewelry—Carry the memory of a loved one close with an elegant and lasting remembrance. Remembrance jewelry is designed to hold a small portion of flowers, dirt, or clothing so your loved one is always with you. Available in men’s and women’s styles, consider selecting a matching piece for family members to share a special and lasting bond.
- Caskets—Available in a variety of styles and materials, including various metals, woods, biodegradable material, and even hardboard composites. Our caskets vary in price depending on your choice. Personalization and custom options are also available, such as lifestyle corner designs, unique medallions, and other unique options.
- DVD Tributes—We can create a meaningful and memorable customized DVD tribute to your loved one’s life that you can showcase during a gathering or Celebration of Life event. These unique DVDs combine a sequence of photos, paintings, drawings, poems, and other significant items synchronized to the music of your choice.
- Floral Arrangements—From beautiful bouquets, colorful vases, and wreaths to carefully crafted and color-matched casket sprays, floral baskets, and plants, we offer a beautiful assortment of floral selections that can be displayed at your gathering or Celebration of Life. A wonderful part of life’s special moments often include and involve the use of flowers. We can assist you in custom design and the use favorite flowers to make an even more meaningful and fitting tribute. Our expert staff can assist you as well as all your family and friends with floral tributes. Visit the Floral Shop to learn more.
- Friends and Family Guestbooks—We offer a variety of custom-designed and –crafted memorial guestbooks, life story memorial folders, and unique thank you cards tailored to reflect each unique life.
- Unique Transportation—Create a timeless memory with one last ride. Unique transportation, ranging from a classic hearse to a tractor, can capture a sentimental memory for your family. Personalizing the final journey is original and memorable.
- Event Broadcasting—Family and friends who are not able to attend in person can still be part of the experience live via the Internet. Family and friends may also view the event at a later date from the privacy of their home or at a more meaningful time. The event can only be seen by those who have received a specific email link and password and therefore remains a private web event.
We encourage you to visit our Selection Room to learn more about our first-rate funeral products.